7 posts
30 years old
Bi
Single
Maid
975 Points
Savannah M. Larson

Savannah Larson

It was hot. Savannah had been through more than a few types of weather in her travels before turning to her mother for help. She'd traveled much of the United States. It hadn't taken her long to learn that she hated humidity and the snow. Flordia was decent for most of the year, but the summer brought on a level of humidity that she couldn't take. It was why she'd been pleased to find that the beaches offered a comfort from it.

It wasn't the same coolness as the beaches in California, but it did to beat the heat outside of the crappie motel room she was living in. She didn't make much working as a maid, but the fact that she was able to stay at the motel for so long was nice. She still wasn't completely sure if she was going to stay. Finding her way down the path towards the white sand, Sav let out a heavy sigh as he bare feet sunk into the warm sand a little. It was pleasant and unpleasant at the same time. The heat she hated, but the feeling of the sand between her toes was something she'd always loved.

Glancing around, she made sure there was no one immediately around her before kicking up some of the sand as she started down the beach. Keeping up towards the ridge, she glanced down towards where the waves crashed and watching the few families that had also found relief from the heat splashing in the water. It made her regret so many choices. She'd abandoned her daughter like her father had to her. Though she had known about her daughter, she'd raised her for awhile before giving up. Savannah hadn't stopped walking as she was watching the families splashing around, at least until her feet were met with the edge of a towel and she found herself stumbling. Blonde hair flew out around her face as she looked towards where she had tripped and suddenly realized she was about to fall over on top of someone. "Shit." She cursed softly as she hopped onto one foot and bounced around trying to keep from falling over.

Outfit Tag: @Emerson O. Alexander

PMEmail
^
Emerson O. Alexander
 Posted: Aug 20 2016, 10:19 PM
Emmy
12 posts
19 years old
Lesbian
Crushing
Intern
2100 Points
Emerson O. Alexander

I am a lost boy from neverland, hanging out with peter pan
Emerson was always frozen so it wasn’t uncommon for her to head out to the beach in a bathing suit and do her best to let the sun warm her. Granted that almost always ended with her being as red as a lobster. But it was always because she got so lost in her book. So she put in her ear buds and instantly her ears took in the familiar melody she moved her head to The lost boy song and smiled as she opened the new book that was given to her by her professor. She was reading extra just because she loved the written word. She looked over at her best friend who was on a date and it turned her stomach to the point of no return. So instead she turned to her stomach and started to read on her stomach as she changed the song to cheerleader by Omi. She wanted to scream at her radio station for playing good songs about people having a girl. She didn’t get to have the one girl she wanted and it wasn’t fair to her and she hated it so much. She instead of paying attention just let herself get immersed in the words that she was reading instead of letting herself be bothered there was nothing she could do to change what was happening.

She wasn’t fully aware of what was going on, she turned on her back and that was when someone’s foot caught her towel and she was about to give that person a piece of her mind that was until her book fell out of her hands and then her ear buds came out and then there was an attractive woman trying to catch her. Emerson instinctively threw her arms up to brace her but instead she grabbed the woman’s hand to help straighten her out so no falling could happen. Once the woman seemed a little bit more stable she smiled a bit.“ Well way to make an entrance.” She said with a tone of teasing and laughter in her voice. She looked at the woman and smiled at the woman bigger and sighed a little bit. “ I’m really hoping you were distracted and I really am not as invisible as I feel…” She said and looked over at the blond.

@Savannah M. Larson
PM
^
Savannah M. Larson
 Posted: Aug 20 2016, 10:37 PM
Sav
7 posts
30 years old
Bi
Single
Maid
975 Points
Savannah M. Larson

Savannah Larson

Normally Savannah had a lot more grace than this. Hell, she usually walked around in 4 inch heels. But she’d been far too distracted by her guilt to watch where she was going. It was stupid and she was thinking just that as she made the effort to not fall onto of the woman whose towel she’d tripped on. Thankfully the woman didn’t seem all too upset over her tripping and even reached out to help steady her. With both feet firmly planted in the sand, Savannah laughed lightly as she looked down at the blonde as she teased.

Smiling at her, Savannah brushed stray strands of her hair from her face and tucked them behind her ears. Shaking her head at the girl’s comment, Savannah beamed down at her. “You invisible? I think not sweetheart. I was distracted though. I’m sorry to have tripped over you. Thanks for not letting me fall.” She said with a small laugh. Looking that the girl, Savannah took a guess at her being a little older than her own daughter was. Younger than herself though. She’d never been amazing at guessing ages but overall the young woman seemed like she might need someone to talk to. Her eyes drifted a few feet away to where an auburn haired girl lay in the sun flirting with a boy.

Motioning towards the two of them and then looking back to Emerson, Savannah smiled a little like she knew what she was feeling. “Third wheel? I’m not doing anything….I mean, I could join you if you wanted someone to talk to?” It was a little strange and out there, but Savannah had found that at least during the summer, folks were kinder, more open about talking to strangers in Miami. It was a popular vacation spot after all. Crouching down to Emerson’s level, Savannah held her hand out to her as she balanced on the balls of her feet. “I’m Savannah by the way. You can call me Sav though. Maybe I can at least buy you something cool to eat?” She offered still. Even if she didn’t have all that much money, it was the least she could do for the woman who’d kept her from crash landing into the sand.

PMEmail
^
Emerson O. Alexander
 Posted: Aug 21 2016, 01:24 PM
Emmy
12 posts
19 years old
Lesbian
Crushing
Intern
2100 Points
Emerson O. Alexander

She helped to steady the woman and once she was standing on both feet and looked like she was sure footed and that she wasn’t going to trip over the air or something. She smiled over at the woman lightly as she pushed her hair out of her eyes. The woman was beautiful there was no denying that, though she was a little older than herself. She let her blue eyes take in the woman as she spoke and she called her sweetheart and she felt her cheeks darken only slightly as she looked over at her and nodded her head a little bit. “ Apology accepted, let me guess you’re looking at some beach god too? I know that’s what I was looking at …” She trailed off however her god was more of a goddess and that wasn’t going to be someone who just opened up to strangers she never knew who knew her mother and father and who didn’t. She nodded her head, “ Yeah that’s me good old reliable Emerson. ” She said as she bit her lip and looked over at the woman as she seemed to pick up what was going on. She was going to have to do a better job hiding it.

She looked over at her and nodded her head a little bit, “ As always I’m always the third wheel and I’m always invisible when anyone else is around.” She sighed and looked at the woman she was nice enough and she seemed to need someone so she agreed, “ Sure you can hang out here. I can be your excuse to creep on whoever you are creeping on.” She teased a bit. Then looked over at the woman as she gave her name and what she’d like to go by. She took the woman’s hand and smiled. “ Emerson. Whatever you can shorten that too is a welcomed nickname I suppose. You obviously know the way to a girls heart is through her stomach. So sure we can get some food. I can buy though it’s no trouble.” she said as she stood up and closed her book it was a very thick book that probably looked like dense reading but she was a reader and just read for the fun of it. She looked over at the woman and pushed herself up to her full height. Sav seemed fairly cool by her standards.

Outfit

@Savannah M. Larson
PM
^
Savannah M. Larson
 Posted: Aug 21 2016, 01:27 PM
Sav
7 posts
30 years old
Bi
Single
Maid
975 Points
Savannah M. Larson

Savannah Larson

Grinning at the younger blonde, Savannah was glad that she was chill. It seemed to vary a lot out here. Kind of like she was back in California. It was a fifty/fifty split on whether the person you met would be chill or stuck up. Florida seemed to hold that same standard. Though, in California it also greatly depended on where she was along the coast. Sav’s smiled slipped a little as Emerson asked if she’d been looking at some beach god. A slightly nervous tone to her chuckle as she nodded. “Yea, you could say that.” There were more than a few beautiful people out on the sand, both male and female and Savannah had to admit they were all nice to look at. But it had been the families that had truly distracted her.

Letting the moment pass, Savannah took the time to take in her surroundings. She’d guessed right at the third wheel bit as Emerson confirmed it. Sav just hoped that she didn’t find her offer of hanging out as awkward as Sav felt it seemed. Laughing a little, Savannah’s grin returned at the younger girl's words. She was funny. Though she seemed to be having self esteem issues if her comments about being invisible were any hint to Savannah. Would it be wrong of her to see just how well she was at giving ‘motherly’ advice to this girl? Probably. Shaking Emerson’s hand, Savannah gave another chuckle at her jokes as she pushed herself back to standing as Emerson joined her. “Well it’s nice to meet you Emerson. And I insist. I’m the one that almost fell on you. Least I can do is buy you a treat. Better than a hospital bill.” Savannah grinned, teasing her back as she watched Emerson set her book down on her towel.

Once they were both ready, Savannah lead the way back towards the parking lot of the beach were a few food and ice cream trucks sat around ready to serve the beach goers sand-free food. “So is that book for school or for fun?” Sav asked after a moment of silence, looking towards Emerson as she picked her way through the warm sand.

PMEmail
^
Emerson O. Alexander
 Posted: Aug 21 2016, 03:19 PM
Emmy
12 posts
19 years old
Lesbian
Crushing
Intern
2100 Points
Emerson O. Alexander

Emerson looked over her shoulder at her best friend who seemed move than happy with her boyfriend. She fought everything fiber in her being to stop being jealous of the man. She looked over at the woman an nodded her head, “ Well it’s a pretty normal occurrence here in Miami there is always someone to be looking at. Even the mere mortals here seem to have people who pine after them. She teased a little bit but then shrugged her shoulders a little bit as she grabbed all of the important things in life and then she was ready to go anywhere. She’d leave the book and towel just to hold her spot while she left and enjoyed food. She was like her brother’s after all she ate more than her fair share but she loved to eat. She looked at the woman as she said it was nice to meet her. She nodded her head lightly. “ Like wise. She smiled and then looked over at the woman as she also joked and she laughed a little bit and then she decided that she wasn’t going to argue free food was the best kind of food, she’d just be a bit more cautious of what she ordered. She looked over at the woman who was over all very attractive.

She looked over the menu and her attention changed from the board to the words that this woman was asking. She thought about the book and she smiled, “ No that book was more for fun than it was for class. I’ve always loved books so when I finished the reading list for the class they just started giving more and more to read and I’ve really started to enjoy them. I want to be an editor when I finally decide to grow up. ” She laughed a little bit she was so far from graduating and therefor she was even farther away from become a functioning adult of society. She bit her lower lip, “ So what really had you so distracted on the beach no one is around to make fun of you for almost beheading me.” She said with a smile as she teased Savannah again.

Outfit

@Savannah M. Larson
PM
^
Savannah M. Larson
 Posted: Oct 3 2016, 02:27 PM
Sav
7 posts
30 years old
Bi
Single
Maid
975 Points
Savannah M. Larson

Savannah Larson

Chuckling, Savannah nodded her agreement. There always seemed to be someone worth looking at on the beach. It helped for her that sex didn’t matter to her. Though she also knew that there had been more than once where she’d been the object of someone's attention. And by the looks of Emerson, she’d have to say the same for the woman. It was nice to meet someone though that wasn’t so caught up in their own vanity.

There were so many choices as they reached the parking lot for food that Savannah followed Emerson over to one of the trucks. She really didn’t even know what she’d want to eat. But at least the city knew how popular the food trucks were and had provided plenty if seating with shade in the area. Nodding as she listened to Emerson talk about the books and reading, she laughed at her comment about growing up. “Well at least you know what it is that you want to do in life.” Smiling over at her, Sav shook her head a little. “But don’t fully grow up. That makes life far too boring.” She said with a teasing grin. Looking at her, Sav would bet anything that she had more of a plan for her life than Sav ever had.

Sav had turned her attention back to the menu board when Emerson spoke up again. Sighing softly,she dragged her finger through her dirty blonde hair and looked back over to Emerson. “Was it that obvious that I wasn’t beach god and goddess watching?” She asked with a small chuckle. Shaking her head a little, Sav dug out the old beat up wallet from her bag and pulled a worn picture out. It was of her at fifteen, holding her newborn baby girl the day they’d come home from the hospital. Holding it out to Emerson, she gave a sad smile. “I was thinking about all the times I’d missed, about families.” Nodding towards the picture, she looked from it to Emerson. “That’s my and my daughter. Melaine.”

PMEmail
^
Emerson O. Alexander
 Posted: Oct 13 2016, 10:26 AM
Emmy
12 posts
19 years old
Lesbian
Crushing
Intern
2100 Points
Emerson O. Alexander

Emerson smiled over at the woman it wasn’t a lie when she thought this woman was sexy in her own way. But she wasn’t going to just blatantly state the obvious and show her immaturity. She smiled and shrugged her shoulders, “ I may know what I want, but I also know that I can’t have it. I’ve told her I’ve kissed her and yet she still doesn’t seem to get it. ” She sighed and rolled her eyes. “ But believe me I’m in no rush to be an adult yet. I am stressed enough let alone taking on everyday career and bills and boring adult things. ” She smiled over at the woman and nodded her head she wasn’t in any rush to grow up any more than she already was. Her brother’s lives weren’t boring though for adults they had more drama than a woman and she thought that, that was impossible well she thought very wrong. She raised her brow over at the woman and laughed a little bit as she shook her head trying to get her breath back from laughing. “ Yeah so you know that part where I’m pining after someone I can’t have? That is what you call goddess or god watching…its similar to stalking but more of a self punishment because you know there is no way they will ever want you. You on the other had seemed to be searching for someone.

She said and waited as the woman started to admit the real reason she was here at the beach. She looked at her a bit confused and then she gazed at the picture. She nodded her head a bit. “ I see so you are looking for Melaine.” She said and looked over at the woman waiting to see why finding her daughter was so important. “ Do we not like the guy/gal that Melanie is with? Or is it more of a helicopter mom thing? I am very good at finding people.” She said and looked over at the woman who was proving to be a fun friend after all. Outfit

@Savannah M. Larson
PM
^
Savannah M. Larson
 Posted: Nov 17 2016, 12:54 AM
Sav
7 posts
30 years old
Bi
Single
Maid
975 Points
Savannah M. Larson

Savannah Larson

Savannah sighed softly and smiled at Emerson, that motherly instinct she’d lacked for years was there. If only it had been there for Melanie things would have been better. Her smile turned apologetic as Emerson spoke about her troubles. She could only assume that she was talking about the redhead that had been with her on the beach. The one that had been busy with what Savannah assumed was her boyfriend. “Hang in there kid. I’m sure things will work out. But yes, enjoy the college life, avoid this boring adult things as long as you can.” She chuckled a little. She did hope that things worked out for Emerson and her friend. But without knowing anything about either of them she couldn’t really tell her that she’d come around. She didn’t know the redhead, only what she’d glimpsed. Which was that she wasn’t totally into the boy, even if she looked it. There was a certain bit of body language that Savannah had learned over the years. But it wasn’t anything she could mention comfortably.

Bringing up the past, bringing up Melanie was hard. The girl was fifteen now and barely knew Savannah existed, if she even did. She had no idea what her father had told the girl about her. It really did suck. She wanted things to work, she wanted to be in her daughter’s life. Savannah found that she was staring at the photo as Emerson held it, wishing for things she couldn’t have. Emerson’s words made her laugh a little, though a sad laugh at that as she shook her head. “No, no, nothing like that. Either of them. I’m not even sure if she’s dating. I..I left her behind. With her father. He raised her alone and now he hates me. I don’t even know if she knows I’m alive, if she knows that she has a mother.” Sighing heavily Savannah looked at the menu. “Food. We should do that. It’s happier.” She commented, gazing at the list. A taco sounded good. Maybe an icee later on before they left.

PMEmail
^
Emerson O. Alexander
 Posted: Nov 18 2016, 04:11 PM
Emmy
12 posts
19 years old
Lesbian
Crushing
Intern
2100 Points
Emerson O. Alexander

Emerson looked over at Savannah as she spoke about her needing to hang in there. But as she stared over and Audrey and her boyfriend all she wanted was to be the boy swooning over the red head. She sighed and looked over at the woman and smiled. “ Oh to be young and have a dramatic college kid life. Adult things are boring but isn’t that what we are supposed to aim for. Boring life of an adult ?” She teased a little bit but shrugged her shoulders and then looked back over to her friend who seemed to have lost her way and forgot that she was still there. She shrugged her shoulder and looked around the crowd of people looking for the person that Savannah was stalking here at the beach. It was sort of hilarious that both women were just looking on from afar. It was also slightly sad and pathetic. So at least now they’d agreed to go on and find food. Wallow in self pity together while eating their feelings. She smirked at her own pathetic life of a joke. She looked over at the woman as she explained everything and she sighed. That was a lot of weight to have on one person’s shoulders.

Well you really know how to put problems into perspective there Savannah.’ She said looking over at her. She sighed and looked over at the woman. “ Well from the looks of it they aren’t dating one another. As for your past. I’m sure she knows you exist. You know there wouldn’t be a you if there wasn’t a her. As for him. If he was a true love then there is no real walking away from that. The feelings will always be there. Your daughter however will have questions about you. I mean it’s only natural if you grow up not knowing one of your parents. I have a billion brother’s. Nineteen years apart or more from some of them. I have grown up very close to them all. But one of my brother’s died a few years back. I have so many questions about him as does a lot of my family. He was always a wandering soul that was very secretive.” She shrugged her shoulders. “ Not that, that makes it any better but it is meant to make you feel better.” She motioned for the woman to lead the way to whatever food she’d want. “ But food sounds so much happier.” She laughed. Outfit

@Savannah M. Larson
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

C
B
O
X