Madi
11 posts
32 years old
heterosexual
single
Crime Scene Investigator
555 Points
Madison E. Carter

Here she was walking up 3 flight of stairs because the elevator was broke... again. Her black heels echoed on the floor while the two cases of beers rattled. Her keys were in her mouth as she walked through the hallway that was quiet which she could understand because everyone else was out drinking and having a good time and probably going to get laid. But here she was dressed up with no ball to go to because she was stood up. So she went out to bevmo and got some beer and tequlia and a few other items which could be found in the bags that she was carrying. Once she got to her door, she squatted down so her mouth was level with the door knob and lock so she can try to unlock it. Her head turned every which direction but she kept missing the key hole.

"Damn fucker" she muttered with her mouth full of keys.

PM
^
Dimitri A. Valentin
 Posted: Nov 2 2016, 01:06 AM
Dim
11 posts
31 years old
Heterosexual
Divorced
Fire Fighter
1555 Points
Dimitri A. Valentin

Dim had been so busy taking double shifts at work to cover for one of the men who got injuries a week or two ago. Firefighting was something Dim found out he loved and would do it all the time, but sometimes it takes a toll on him and he needs a break. Madi lived in the same building at he did yet they spent more time either working or getting the much-needed rest or for Dim dealing with court dates. Feeling drained and not really caring to watch the ceiling until he falls asleep, he slips on some sweatpants and a muscle tank and decides to go see how Madi was doing as he hasn't heard from her at all today and wanted to see what she was up to tonight.

Grabbing his keys which also held Madi's spare apartment key her left his place locking the door before ging to Madi's place. It wasn't long until Dim spotted Madi hands full trying to open her front door with her mouth and he started laughing "So this is what my brother always bragged about" he said referring to her mouth trying to open her door. After a moment Dim stepped in and help her out by using the key she gave him to unlock the door and open it then offering to help her carry her stuff in.

PM
^
Madison E. Carter
 Posted: Nov 2 2016, 01:13 AM
Madi
11 posts
32 years old
heterosexual
single
Crime Scene Investigator
555 Points
Madison E. Carter

Once the door was open and she was standing tall again, she looked over at the man handing him a few bags of booze. So she went a little over board but this was the FOURTH guy to stand her up in a month. She needed to get laid and she needed a man's touch soon before she went crazy.

"Well Maybe one of these days you can join my sheets and really find out what he used to brag about?" She smirked over at him as she waltzed based him carrying most of the items. Her hands were starting to slip the boxes and bags so she quickly moved to a table top to set everything down. Her hands began to unpack everything after she slipped out a bottle of beer and popped it open.

PM
^
Dimitri A. Valentin
 Posted: Nov 2 2016, 01:24 AM
Dim
11 posts
31 years old
Heterosexual
Divorced
Fire Fighter
1555 Points
Dimitri A. Valentin

Dim laughed at Madi's comment and followed her inside before closing the door and going over to the table to set down th stuff in his hands. "Honey I doubt we make it to your room....Hell this table would be the next best thing" he said with a smirk before taking a beer for himself and opening it. Dim liked Madi and he was sure she knew, but nothing ever happened because he respected her too much to make a move on her as he rather have her make the first move. Chugging down some of his beer then setting her down he helped her unload the bags. "So did you get all dressed up for me" he said ad she looked her up and down staring a little longer and her selnder legs before retuning to her face.
PM
^
Madison E. Carter
 Posted: Nov 2 2016, 01:30 AM
Madi
11 posts
32 years old
heterosexual
single
Crime Scene Investigator
555 Points
Madison E. Carter

"Mister.. You better be showing me some loving if you want it fun and dirty right here. I like to be wined and dined a bit first. But I may make an exception." She said with a wink as she pulled out bottles setting them down as she kept telling herself that she is just joking that she doesn't really mean it. Her eyes scanned his body and she had a pretty good idea what he was packing. Her eyes went back to the unloading.

"Oh baby.... I was going to get all dolled up for you but you weren't' home so I had to go with this other guy who shockingly stood me up. So that's the fourth time this week I have been stood up. Right now all I want to do is get buzzed at least and then go to my room and masturbate like crazy as I am horny as fuck." Her hand picked up the beer bottle and held it up to her lips letting the yummy semicold liquid slide down her tongue.

PM
^
Dimitri A. Valentin
 Posted: Nov 2 2016, 01:39 AM
Dim
11 posts
31 years old
Heterosexual
Divorced
Fire Fighter
1555 Points
Dimitri A. Valentin

Letting out a laugh Dim rolled his eyes "Do you think I would do anything less" he said and he walked toward her giving her a sexy smirk "Do you think you can handle me?" Dim was trying to avoid anything more than teasing, but it was hard wth hot sexy Madi looked in her dress and heels. When Madi commented on how she was stood up he shook his head "Baby I would never stand you up unless I pinned you to the wall" his smile seemed to grow wider as his mind raced with all the things he wanted to do with her. Dim grabbed his beers and chugged down the rest of it before throwing it away and grabbing another.
PM
^
Madison E. Carter
 Posted: Nov 2 2016, 01:47 AM
Madi
11 posts
32 years old
heterosexual
single
Crime Scene Investigator
555 Points
Madison E. Carter

"I can handle you and so much more." She said softly as she grabbed the beer that he had just taken. She listened to everything that he had said but she was only focused on one thing and that was whatever she was craving she was going to do. After setting the beer that he had just opened down back on the counter top. She grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer to him. SHe was pinned between him and the counter top. Quickly she reached up and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. As she pulled away her lips sucked on his bottom lip as she pulled away a little bit. Once it was out of her grasp. She leaned against the counter as her head titled to the side some.

"The real question is babe can you handle me..." She said with a smirk on her face as she picked up his beer bottle and took a small sip out of it. One of her hands were still holding on to his shirt so he wouldn't go very far at all. This was her best friend yes but they had been playing this teasing game back and forth for so long and damn she needed something good right now. If Dim was anything like his brother she knew that he would be to die for.

PM
^
Dimitri A. Valentin
 Posted: Nov 2 2016, 01:55 AM
Dim
11 posts
31 years old
Heterosexual
Divorced
Fire Fighter
1555 Points
Dimitri A. Valentin

Watching Madi take his beer from him, he was about to tell her to get her own but before he could she had pulled him to her and kissed him. One thing that turned Dim on the most was someone nibbling on his bottom lip and Madi had known that as it was one thing he told her when they talked about hot spots or other stuff. She was teasing him and he was not going to let her win at this game. When the kiss was broken and he was able to take a step back which was s far s he could go with Madi holding onto his shirt, he watched her drink his beer and she groaned Babe you dare tease me" he said and he moved closer to her and he looked her in the eyes as he moved his hands down her waist trailing his fingertips down her thighs before moving them around to grab her ass and set her up on the counter before he kissed her neck.
PM
^
Madison E. Carter
 Posted: Nov 2 2016, 02:03 AM
Madi
11 posts
32 years old
heterosexual
single
Crime Scene Investigator
555 Points
Madison E. Carter

When he set her up on the counter, she carefully moved the bottles away from her so she didn't waste any money she had just spent. She arched her back causing her chest to stick out a little bit more and then wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him in all the way. the pulse in her neck began to speed up rapidly as her eyes closed feeling the touch of his lips on her soft neck. A soft moan escaped her lips as she leaned her head back.

"What if I am not the only one teasing?" She said softly as she could before she set her hands on his waist line letting her fingers dance around his waist line of his pants. The skin under her skin was so soft and the tone of the muscles was much more than what his twin brother had been. She couldn't help but wonder how much better the view was going to get soon. "Besides what if I want more than just teasing?"

PM
^
Dimitri A. Valentin
 Posted: Nov 2 2016, 02:17 AM
Dim
11 posts
31 years old
Heterosexual
Divorced
Fire Fighter
1555 Points
Dimitri A. Valentin

Dim kissed her neck and lined his tongue up and down before breaking away to respond o her comment "I don't tease I deliver" he said gong back at her neck. The feeling of her legs around I'm made him buck and he let out a moan before breaking away and looking at her. Dim was going crazy and he was not sure he could contain himself and if Madi didn't stop then he would let himself fulfill all he was feeling. Dim took his hands and pulled his shirt off before moving his hands to the hem of Madi's dress before tugging on it urging her to let him free her from it.
PM
^
Madison E. Carter
 Posted: Nov 2 2016, 02:23 AM
Madi
11 posts
32 years old
heterosexual
single
Crime Scene Investigator
555 Points
Madison E. Carter

Seeing him without his shirt on was not something new for her but it was always a site to see. Her hands ran up and down his chest that was very defined as her eyes did the same. A soft tug was happened on her dress by his hand, which made her wiggle her way off the counter and she slide past the man that she knew was going to make her dry spell end.

"Follow" She whispered to him as she began to walk to the bedroom. As she walked, she began to unzip her dress. Her heels she walked out of leaving a trail of items behind her. She glanced off her shoulder over at him with a wink before she disappeared into her bedroom. They two had spent the night in her bed many times but only because they had fallen asleep fully clothed this was a whole new adventure that she was excited to start with him.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

C
B
O
X