Bi
Dating
Student/Retail
925 Points
Audrey H. Bell

{
i'm fine i just need a moment
}
It was Emerson’s birthday. Or at least that's what this party was for. Emerson had the luck to have her birthday land right on the fourth of July. It left for a party with friends difficult to near impossible on the day. But Audrey had quickly learned how to plan around it to give her friend the best party that she could. And with it being summer, pool parties were just the perfect thing for July. It was even luckier for Audrey that her step father's house had a pool, and a rather magnificent one at that.

It had pretty much become tradition to have a pool party for Emerson there ever since her mother had moved in. The Cross's weren't hurting for money and they were more than happy to support Audrey and he best friend. Angelina was 13 years older than her so meeting her step sister had been a little strange. But she wasn't in the house so the two got along well enough. Audrey didn't know her all that well, but she's looked up to her over the years for following her dream of becoming a detective. But it was the party and her best friend that Audrey was focusing on tonight. Everything had been planned out and was perfect. The pool was lit as the sun started to faded and there were lights strung all around the backyard.

There's was a decent turn out of people and Audrey was happy for that. Her boyfriend was somewhere around the party. She'd made it clear that tonight she was going to focus on her bestie. Speaking of, she was now hunting the backyard for her, her flip-flops slapping at her feet as she wandered around the pool. For the most part everyone had abandoned the water as the evening cooled out just a bit. But it meant that the hot tub was more than full and most people had gathered near the outdoor heaters and the fire pit. Finally spotting Emerson, Audrey's paced quickened a little, her steps almost bouncing over as she wrapped her arms are the blondes shoulders from behind. "Tell me you're having a blast pleaseee." She begged with a grin as she rested her chin onto her shoulder.

Tag: @Emerson O. Alexander

PMEmail
^
Emerson O. Alexander
 Posted: Aug 20 2016, 10:08 PM
Emmy
12 posts
19 years old
Lesbian
Crushing
Intern
2100 Points
Emerson O. Alexander

I am a lost boy from neverland, hanging out with peter pan
Emerson was never really someone who stood out in the light for everyone to see. She was usually hiding off in the distance somewhere and she didn’t really have a ton of friends. Her friends consisted of Skylar her older brother, Audrey because well she was falling in love with her, and Levi because well he got her in ways only she and him could ever really describe. She was in the pool for a bit and then was roped into going over by the fire. She knew her best friend and she did everything to make her birthday special. Which Emerson would have just loved having the two of them around the fire watching fire works. But Audrey always went over the top and did everything huge which just made Emerson find her all that more adorable. She closed her eyes a little bit and then started having a conversation with some people wishing her a happy birthday and she thanked them and they were discussing their creative writing class which was proving to be a horrible experience for everyone but herself. But she wasn’t going to say anything about her talent and grades within that class. She took a sip of her water when she felt a familiar shiver wash over her body. She was getting chilled more and more by the minute.

She however wasn’t chilled for long when she felt arms wrap around her she smiled and leaned back into her friend. She held her hand on top of the girls skin. Emerson’s was cold to the touch if compared to Audrey’s. She laughed a little bit and nodded her head. “ yes hell bell I’m having a blast, you’ve truly out done yourself this year. ” She said as she looked over at her. “ Where have you been all night? Off with your latest boyfriend?” She teased a little bit but really she needed the girls boyfriend here so she didn’t do anything that she may regret. She didn’t want to loose Audrey she was her best friend and she couldn’t loose her because of some silly feelings that she couldn’t control no matter how hard she tried. She’d even tried to date other but she was a horrible people person it was amazing that Audrey was still her friend.

@Audrey H. Bell
PM
^
Audrey H. Bell
 Posted: Aug 20 2016, 10:09 PM
Aud
7 posts
19 years old
Bi
Dating
Student/Retail
925 Points
Audrey H. Bell

{
}
Audrey was happy to throw a party for her friend. Sure, she knew that Emerson would have been fine with less, but this gave everyone a chance to wish her a happy birthday, a chance to get together. It was nice for them. And as long as Emerson had a good time Audrey saw it as a success. Squeezing her friend around the shoulders, Audrey almost immediately wrapped her hands around Emerson’s when she touched her. It was just instinct to warm her friend. Ever since they were young she’d sought to help Emerson stay warm. Audrey knew what Emerson had been through as a baby and the repercussions of it in her adult life. There were no secrets between them, it was something that Audrey loved.

“Good. I’d have to kick some butt if you weren’t.” She said with a grin before shaking her head at Emerson’s next question. That faint feeling that Emerson was jealous again flickered to life in the back of her head. “No.. I’ve been playing the good hostess. I told Tommy this morning that you’re my focus today. And now that most people are settled and chatting I get to actually wish my bestie a proper happy birthday.” Grinning at her, Audrey squeezed her again in a hug and kissed the top of her head before scooting around from behind her to wiggle herself next to Emerson on the slightly oversized patio chair. “I have a present for you. But it’s in my room I’ll give it to you tonight. You are staying over right?” It was nice being able to have her own space at her stepfather's place. The pool house had been converted into what essentially was a studio apartment for her. It would be perfect for when she started college.

“Hey! Emerson! Dare you to jump in the pool with your clothes on!” The shout came from somewhere on the other side of the pool, the voice that carried it held a slight hint of intoxication to it. Audrey rolled her eyes a little but looked to Emerson, a playful grin on her face. “Let’s do it. I’ll go with you.” It wasn’t like she didn’t have her bathing suit on under the jean shorts and tank top.

PMEmail
^
Emerson O. Alexander
 Posted: Aug 20 2016, 10:11 PM
Emmy
12 posts
19 years old
Lesbian
Crushing
Intern
2100 Points
Emerson O. Alexander

Emerson kissed the girl that along the wait of their friendship captured her heart. She didn’t think about it whens he did it, she just did it and there was something there. She was shocked when her best friends lips responded and she started to kiss her back. It was a small victory to Emerson as she kissed the woman, however all good things come to a close and they close quickly. She felt the woman pull away and looked at her best friend whose eyes shone with shock and every other emotion. She watched her for a moment as she waited and she wanted to apologize but at the same time she didn’t want to apologize. She watched as her friend finally seemed to form words and yet she said nothing. Emerson wasn’t sorry that she’d finally acted on her feelings and yet she also felt like an ass for doing it where she had. She watched as the girl swam to the stairs and then grabbed a towel before leaving. She floated there for a moment just staring up at the people laughing and cheering for her following through with the dare. She wanted to go comfort Audrey but she also wanted to go home and just get lost for a while.

She looked around before swimming to the edge of the pool and pulling herself up. She had brother’s she was fit enough to do a pull up and get herself out of the pool no issue. She was grateful that so far it seemed that no one saw the kiss and if they had they weren’t talking about it. She couldn’t be the reason her best friend lost another boyfriend. She walked over to the fire and stripped down into her bikini as she was frozen in those cloths she wrapped a towel around her body and grabbed her phone and ear phones she put them in to help drown out the world. It wasn’t even a full song before she grabbed the towel and wrapped it around her body and she walked to her friend’s house. She knocked and peaked in, “ Hell Bell? I’m- I’m….I’m here. But if you don’t want me here I can leave.” She said as she looked over at her best friend. She couldn’t stand hurting her friend and she wanted to talk to the girl but at the same time she didn’t. She just wanted to go home and fade into nothing. She looked at her friend trying to read what she wanted. She could always make one of her brother’s come get her.

@Audrey H. Bell
PM
^
Audrey H. Bell
 Posted: Aug 20 2016, 10:12 PM
Aud
7 posts
19 years old
Bi
Dating
Student/Retail
925 Points
Audrey H. Bell

{
}
Rolling her eyes a little, Audrey stuck her tongue out at her friend playfully at her teasing. “Okay, maybe I couldn’t hurt them, but they don’t know that. I’d sure as heck threaten them!” Grinning at her friend, she nodded, her auburn hair bobbing around her face. It was good to see that her bestie was having a fun time. Good to hear it from her lips. It was what she needed to hear. As she wiggled in next to her, Audrey looked over at her friend, a slight frown as she didn’t instantly reply to her asking about staying over, over the fact that she even had to be sure she was staying over. There was definitely something up with Emerson. It was just something that Audrey could tell easily. But she hadn’t wanted to push the issue if Em wasn’t going to bring it up. Only it had been going on for a few weeks now. Maybe it was time to push the issue?

Quickly brushing the thoughts away, Audrey focused on her friend in the moment, on the dare that was shouted across the yard at them. Grinning and jumping up from the chair as Emerson nodded, Audrey reached out for her hand. She leaned over and whispered into Emerson’s ear as they walked to the edge of the pool. “Don’t worry, I’ve got extra blankets in my room and you can change into something of mine after!” Holding onto her hand, Audrey counted with her before they jumped into the pool. The sudden rush of water over her body shocked her a little, waking her up more than anything. As she swam back to the surface she could hear the cheers from those around them and the laughter. It was good. Pushing wet hair from her face, Audrey looked around for Emerson, her eyes falling on her just as she moved towards her. The next moment seemed to happen all too quickly. Emerson’s arm was around her waist, her hand on her cheek and then her lips were on hers. Kissing was something that Audrey knew well, with guys. But the emotion behind that kiss wasn’t something she could ignore. And before her brain really thought about it, she found herself kissing Emerson back.

It only lasted a moment. A very heated moment. Audrey pulled back first, her eyes wide as she stared at her best friend. Everything around them went quiet. At least to her. She wasn’t sure if the pool was lit enough for anyone to have seen what had happened, if anyone had seen. She floated there for a moment, staring at Emerson before the words found their way out of her mouth. “I...I have…” She couldn’t finish the words before she turned and swam for the stairs, making a beeline for her room over at the pool house, grabbing a towel from a chair as she passed by it. What had just happened? Why did she feel so bad about leaving Emerson there alone?

PMEmail
^
Emerson O. Alexander
 Posted: Aug 20 2016, 10:18 PM
Emmy
12 posts
19 years old
Lesbian
Crushing
Intern
2100 Points
Emerson O. Alexander

Emerson kissed the girl that along the wait of their friendship captured her heart. She didn’t think about it whens he did it, she just did it and there was something there. She was shocked when her best friends lips responded and she started to kiss her back. It was a small victory to Emerson as she kissed the woman, however all good things come to a close and they close quickly. She felt the woman pull away and looked at her best friend whose eyes shone with shock and every other emotion. She watched her for a moment as she waited and she wanted to apologize but at the same time she didn’t want to apologize. She watched as her friend finally seemed to form words and yet she said nothing. Emerson wasn’t sorry that she’d finally acted on her feelings and yet she also felt like an ass for doing it where she had. She watched as the girl swam to the stairs and then grabbed a towel before leaving. She floated there for a moment just staring up at the people laughing and cheering for her following through with the dare. She wanted to go comfort Audrey but she also wanted to go home and just get lost for a while.

She looked around before swimming to the edge of the pool and pulling herself up. She had brother’s she was fit enough to do a pull up and get herself out of the pool no issue. She was grateful that so far it seemed that no one saw the kiss and if they had they weren’t talking about it. She couldn’t be the reason her best friend lost another boyfriend. She walked over to the fire and stripped down into her bikini as she was frozen in those cloths she wrapped a towel around her body and grabbed her phone and ear phones she put them in to help drown out the world. It wasn’t even a full song before she grabbed the towel and wrapped it around her body and she walked to her friend’s house. She knocked and peaked in, “ Hell Bell? I’m- I’m….I’m here. But if you don’t want me here I can leave.” She said as she looked over at her best friend. She couldn’t stand hurting her friend and she wanted to talk to the girl but at the same time she didn’t. She just wanted to go home and fade into nothing. She looked at her friend trying to read what she wanted. She could always make one of her brother’s come get her.

@Audrey H. Bell
PM
^
Audrey H. Bell
 Posted: Aug 20 2016, 10:18 PM
Aud
7 posts
19 years old
Bi
Dating
Student/Retail
925 Points
Audrey H. Bell

{
}
Kissed. She’d been kissed, by Emerson, her best friend, a girl. And she’d kissed her back. It was that thought that was stuck in her head. She’d kissed her back. But had it just been a reaction? Did she really want to? Wrapping the towel around herself, Audrey went off to the pool house that was her’s. It was like a small studio. Her step-mother and father had been really cool to give the place to her. Going in, Audrey closed and locked the door behind her before leaning against it heavily. Groaning a little and chewing at her lip, she turned and unlocked the door again before falling against it once more.

Emerson had kissed her. The kiss itself was stuck in her head, Emerson’s lips hot against hers. Closing her eyes, Audrey brushed her lips softly with her fingertips before cursing softly. She was straight. Wasn’t she? Frustrated, Audrey moved over and threw herself on the couch. She was certain she’d ruined Emerson’s night, certain that her friend would call one of her brothers to come get her. It was then that her eyes fell on the small gift box for Emerson. Dammit! She’d been looking forward to their sleepover. Audrey didn’t even notice that tears had begun falling until there was a knock at her door. The sound made her jump as she sat up on the couch. She was about to shout at whoever it was to go away when that head of blonde hair peeked its way inside. For a moment she was immensely glad that she’d unlocked the door again.

Brushing the tears away roughly, Audrey found herself shaking her head at Emerson’s words. “No.” Clearing her throat for a moment and sitting up straighter, she waved her friend in and patted the couch next to her. “Em…” Dammit. What was she supposed to say to her? Reaching for the small silver box, Audrey held it out to her. “Here. Happy Birthday.” She hoped she’d like the earrings. They were ones that she’d caught her looking at while at work. She also hoped that she would know what to say...or that they could drop it and just pretend it, that kiss, had never happened. Yea, that would be best right?

PMEmail
^
Emerson O. Alexander
 Posted: Aug 23 2016, 11:36 AM
Emmy
12 posts
19 years old
Lesbian
Crushing
Intern
2100 Points
Emerson O. Alexander

Emerson stood there for what seemed like forever. She stared at the door, she knew she could call someone in her family to come pick her up. But the real question was, did she want to leave? She stood there freezing as she thought about it over and over again. It wasn’t shocking to her that she liked the kiss, what was shocking was that she’d kissed her best friend. She sighed annoyed with the drama she’d caused as she walked to the door and peaked her head inside to see if Audrey was alright. She looked over at the red head as she said she could come in. This time she came in and she did lock the door. She didn’t’ want anyone to walk in on them when they needed a moment to just talk about what just happened. She took a deep breath in as she walked over to where Audrey was sitting. She sat down in front of her friend and took the small box. She opened it to see the most beautiful pair of earing. “ Hell Bell these are amazing.” She said as she smiled down at the gift. It was nice to have this small moment but she took a deep breath and put the earings down.

Audrey….I know, I know you probably want to ignore what just happened but I really want to talk about it.” She said as she looked at her best friend. “ I-I’m not sorry that I kissed you Audrey. I know that’s probably really selfish but…” She sighed as she looked at her best friend. “ I am not bisexual Audrey. I’m a full fledged Lesbian and I haven’t told anyone and it scares me and I know my brother’s and parents probably won’t love that. But I dunno….I just I’m not attraced to men. I only ever look at women….” She was not telling her friend that she had a crush on her very well. She sighed as she moved some hair out of Audrey’s face. “ You’re my best friend. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you sooner.” She said as she looked at the woman and wanted her to say something… Anything really.

@Audrey H. Bell
PM
^
Audrey H. Bell
 Posted: Oct 3 2016, 02:48 PM
Aud
7 posts
19 years old
Bi
Dating
Student/Retail
925 Points
Audrey H. Bell

{
}
Audrey hated the idea of something coming between her and Emerson. Sure, there had been boys but they’d never been more important to her than Em. It was the fear that what had happened in the pool would ruin things. That what they had would be gone. After all these years. Those were the thoughts that brought the tears, the thoughts that tugged at her as she watched Emerson open her gift.

Seeing Em smile at the earrings brought a smile to Audrey’s lips again as well. They’d be okay. They had to be. But for a moment there was an uncomfortable silence. A silence that Em broke. Lifting her eyes from the gift, Audrey met Em’s blue eyes, a soft sigh slipping pas her lips as Emerson said exactly what she’d been thinking. She did really just want to forget the whole incident, well mostly. It had been nice, a thought that made her nervous, and she wanted to be there for Emerson, like always. She would be there for Emerson to talk to.

Listening to Emerson as she spoke, Audrey reached out and took her best friends hands into hers. Giving them a squeeze as she said she was scared. When Emerson finished, Audrey stared into her face for a moment, not really sure what she was searching for. Finally she sighed and pulled Emerson into a tight hug. Leaning her head against her friends, Audrey smiled softly. “Em, I will always be here for you to talk to no matter what. You’re not selfish…” She paused biting at her lip as she pulled back from the hug. “I just...I don’t know. I..this...I love you Emerson. You’re my best friend and I don’t want that to ever change. No matter what I will stand by you okay?”

Looking over Emerson, Audrey cursed a little as she realized she’d left her friend in soaking wet clothes. “Em! You’ve got to be freezing!” Pulling a blanket from the back of the couch, she wrapped it around her friend's shoulders. “Why don’t we change and settle in with a movie?” She asked moving to stand up before stopping and looking back at the blonde. “That is...if you were still going to sleepover?” The party outside would settle down itself and if anything her family would manage to get everyone out. There were some of their friends over as well for the 4th.

PMEmail
^
Emerson O. Alexander
 Posted: Oct 13 2016, 10:01 AM
Emmy
12 posts
19 years old
Lesbian
Crushing
Intern
2100 Points
Emerson O. Alexander

Emerson sat there for a long time it felt as she sat there she tried to think through everything she tried to think of the best way to tell her friend. To tell her best friend that she didn’t just love her like a friend. She loved her like a crush like someone who truly kept a her grounded to this earth in the best and worst of times. It was that kind of love that happened only a few times, the stories that were written and told about this kind of love was ones generations upon generations fantasized about finding one day. She sighed and looked down at her hands that were holding the earrings and then she looked up at her best friend who leaned her head against her own. She wasn’t getting it, actions like this were physically painful because she couldn’t pull the red head in and kiss her. She wanted to groan and pull away but she couldn’t, she was stuck in that moment her best friend had this effect on her and she loved and hated it all at the same time. She listened to her best friend’s words and her heart just dropped into her stomach she loved her but not in the same way. It hurt her so much and she didn’t know what to do. Part of her wanted to get up from there and just leave while the other part of her just wanted to stay and convince her she loved her more than just a friend.

She hugged the girl and nodded, “ I know Hell bell but that isn’t what I’m saying. I’m saying that I care for you not only as my best friend but as a lot more than that. Things wont change between us because we know one another better than anyone else.” She said as she looked over at her. She waited and then watched as the woman told her she was freezing and wrapping things around her. She sighed, she knew the girl was right but she didn’t have to like it right now. She stared at her as she said they should change and get snuggled up for a movie. She sighed and shook her head a bit and then looked at her friend as she asked if she was going to still sleep over. “ It’s a birthday tradition I can’t just break tradition because of feelings.” She said as she stood up and walked over to grab her bag. She then walked over to the bathroom and turned on the shower. “ I’m just going to shower and then I’ll be out.” She was going to cry too but Audrey didn’t need to know that. She closed the door and undressed before hopping into the very warm water that helped her warm up a bit more.

@Audrey H. Bell
PM
^
Audrey H. Bell
 Posted: Nov 16 2016, 09:42 PM
Aud
7 posts
19 years old
Bi
Dating
Student/Retail
925 Points
Audrey H. Bell

{
}
There was an odd feeling that formed in Audrey’s stomach as she listened to those words fall from Emerson’s lips. A lot more than that. They rung in her head, stuck there even as she tried not to think about them. As she tried to focus on other things. She didn’t want things to come between her and Emerson. Not ever. She couldn’t lose her best friend and she wasn’t quite sure what was going to come of this night because of these feelings that were being admitted. But for now she tried to focus on the night ahead of them. On getting Emerson warm. She knew how cold she could get and she felt so selfish letting her sit there in wet clothing.

A smile slipped over her face and Audrey found herself nodding as she said it was tradition. Watching Emerson walk over to the bathroom, Audrey nodded again, a faint okay falling from her lips as she watched the door close behind her best friend. Once she was alone, everything came rushing back. A lot more than just friends. That same uneasy feeling filled her stomach as she wrapped her arms around herself and moved into the bedroom. Pausing, Audrey found herself staring around the room. Every single wall had a picture of her and Emerson on it. They were practically attached at the hip. It was hard for Audrey to do anything without Emerson at her side. But she’d almost always had a boyfriend too. There were even some that she’d dated for at least a year. But as she looked around the room at the photos, it was only the ones of her and Emerson that ever made it up.

Shivering, Audrey shook herself from her stupor and moved to change into her cozy pajamas. Once she was settled, she waited in the room, moving around and looking at the photos as she thought. Could she like Emerson like that? She’d honestly never thought about it before...but...well there was nothing that she objected to. Biting at her lip she waited until she heard the water turn off in the bathroom before moving back into the living room. Dropping onto the couch, she curled her feet up underneath her as she looked to Emerson as she came out. “So what should we watch?” Audrey waited for her friend to answer, willing to watch whatever she wanted. It was her birthday after all. Biting at her lip again, Audrey waited until Emerson had joined her on the couch once more before looking at her. “What would change?”

PMEmail
^
Emerson O. Alexander
 Posted: Nov 16 2016, 10:45 PM
Emmy
12 posts
19 years old
Lesbian
Crushing
Intern
2100 Points
Emerson O. Alexander

Emerson went into the bathroom where she proceeded to turn on a very warm shower. She really did enjoy the warm showers more than she usually let on. She wasted a good amount of time in the shower when she wanted to. Today she wanted to wash away everything that had happened and just go back to being miserable and cast into the closet again. However another part of her was actually relived to have finally told the truth and let it all out there for her best friend to know the truth. She let a few of her silent tears run down her cheeks as they mixed and mingled with the warm water. She soon enough realized she’d washed her hair and cleaned off her skin. Now she was left just standing there feeling like a drowned rodent of some type. She turned off the water and pulled herself out wrapping a big towel around her small frame. She pulled her hair up on top of her head and out of her face. Then she moved toward her bag. She picked it up and ruffled through it. She pulled on a pair of sweatpants. Then she pulled on her favorite cat long sleeve shirt. Then she pulled on a pair of fuzzy socks to help stabilize her body’s internal temperature core.

Emerson pulled herself up and then she walked out of the bathroom seeing her best friend. She inhaled a little bit and then slowly exhaled as she sat down and looked at her best friend. “ Well there is always pitch perfect or we could watch Doctor Strange. One of my brother’s know’s a guy in Hollywood who gave him a digital copy I have it on my iTUnes account. ” She said and then looked over at her best friend a little shocked by her question and then she adjusted a little bit and turned to look at her. “ I… well I suppose the answer is really nothing will change. Except the obvious public displays of affection and other like intimate things like that.” She said looking over at the woman. She wanted to hold out hope that Audrey would want this. But she couldn’t make someone love her and she didn’t want to loose her best friend trying to make her love her. So she looked over at her and waited for the red head to open up and tell her what she wanted. Emerson tucked her feet under her body as she looked over at her. “ Why? What are you worried about the most changing?

@Audrey H. Bell
PM
^
Audrey H. Bell
 Posted: Nov 16 2016, 11:44 PM
Aud
7 posts
19 years old
Bi
Dating
Student/Retail
925 Points
Audrey H. Bell

{
}
Audrey’s smile grew as she looked to Emerson. She looked much more comfortable and warm now. But there was still something in the air, something that left Audrey feeling antsy. They needed to figure this out tonight. It had to be tonight or Audrey wouldn’t be able sleep. Shrugging a bit she grabbed the blanket from earlier. “I’m good with whichever you want. It’s your birthday. Your choice hun.” Tossing the blanket over herself, Audrey left it for Emerson to pull over herself if she wanted. She wanted to snuggle with her. It was how they had always watched movies but after the confessions Audrey was left feeling unsure. Nibbling at her lip, Audrey nodded a bit at her. That made sense, though she wasn’t sure how she felt about that. Public displays of affection had never bothered her. But none of the guys she’d been with had ever really meant that much to her. Nothing like what Emerson meant to her.

But Emerson was staring at her now, she should have expected that after the question. Sighing she pulled her gaze from Emerson’s face to look down at her hands in her lap. What was she worried about… “I...I guess I’m just worried about this...about us changing. I don’t...I don’t want the relationship between us to change.” She sighed heavily and frustrated, looking back to Emerson before she motioned between the two of them quickly. “This. I don’t want this to change. I don’t want this to become awkward. I like this, I like what we have.” Dropping her hands to her lap, Audrey shook her head and looked down again. “I’m sorry Em. I just...I don’t know what to do.”

PMEmail
^
Emerson O. Alexander
 Posted: Nov 18 2016, 04:00 PM
Emmy
12 posts
19 years old
Lesbian
Crushing
Intern
2100 Points
Emerson O. Alexander

Emerson looked over at her best friend and sighed a little bit thinking about it. The girl kissed her back. Audrey kissed her back and it was the most alive she’d felt in so long. She sighed and looked at her best friend. “ Dr. Strange it is.” She smiled a little bit and sighed a little bit as her best friend started to get a little bit more serious about things and she nodded her head a little bit. She was scared of everything that Emerson herself was afraid of. She smirked a bit looking over at her friend and then forced the smirk to go away. She let the woman finish before she nodded her head and then she looked scared and broken and it broke Emerson’s heart. “ Hell bell. It doesn’t have to be awkward. It can all be the same thing. I’m not a horn dog. I mean we can cuddle and stuff without kissing and being overly physical. Things won’t really change. The only thing that is different would be that we cuddle and it means we want that. We kiss because we are one another’s….girlfriend. ” She said and looked down a moment.

She moved forward and grabbed the woman’s hands. “Hell Bell I love you. That will never change. You are my best friend. I just… I fell in love with you for it. I’m sorry I made this so hard for us. But we can let it break us or we can let it strengthen the relationship we already have. I’m not sorry for kissing you. I genuinely loved it. I loved showing you that I can love you the way you deserve. ” She looked over at her. “ Now I’m still a snuggle bug during movies. So you are welcome to come over here but again I’m not going to force you.” She said slowly lifting her hand to life the girls chin to look her in the eyes.

@Audrey H. Bell
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

C
B
O
X